Hi,
I want to know the atlasian old version upgrade path. It's hard to find the old version supported platform page, so I'd like to get some help to set up a path.
Upgrade target version
Database
Thank you.
The documentation for Confluence versions can be found here: https://confluence.atlassian.com/alldoc/confluence-documentation-directory-12877996.htmlThe requirements for the latest versions can be found here: https://confluence.atlassian.com/doc/supported-platforms-207488198.htmlFor Version 9.0.x you would probably need PostgreSQL 15.Please note that Version 9 of Confluence is Data Center only. There is no Server Version.
Edit: Via https://confluence.atlassian.com/alldoc/applications-and-tools-documentation-directory-209586313.html you probably can find information related to Jira.
Hi @JooHyun Park ,
I think you have confused with the required versions.
Jira latest available version is 9.12.xConfluence does not have 9.12.x version. Latest version is 9.0.2
You can find all the latest versions available in https://confluence.atlassian.com/support/atlassian-support-end-of-life-policy-201851003.html
If you are still looking for Jira 8.5 supported platforms, then refer to https://confluence.atlassian.com/adminjiraserver085/supported-platforms-981154553.html and upgrade guide in https://confluence.atlassian.com/jiracore/jira-8-5-long-term-support-release-upgrade-guide-976161392.html
I can find out about the past supported platform from the link you provided.
It was helpful.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.