Hi, I have been using trello with my client across circa 10 boards for a number of years. Some boards have 1000+ cards As part of a planned refresh and improvements we now have requirements to update/populate various existing and new fields on existing cards.
I have written a number of zapier zaps to take information from external CSV data sources and to then update the corresponding trello fields. This is not a regular daily/weekly process and will be carried out maximum of every three months.
There are no problems when I run a small update zap test using say 5 records however when I try to run updates with circa 1000 records I run into trello API limits. Online help suggests adding s a delay to the zap which I have done using 0.1 minute however still get stopped/errored messages on zapier.
Update time is not really an issue as I can let it run in the background. We are using the premium version and would appreciate guidance on how to interface zap with trello taking into account the Trello API limitations.
Many thanks, Peter C