I am in a multi board workspace.
I am looking for help for reverse automation.
When a staff member is moved to the " Available for work" list on the STAFF MANAGMENT board, the automation copies that staff members card onto the " available for work " list on the DISPATCH board and the "available for work" list on the DAY TO DAY board .
What I want to have happen is if I move a staff member card out of the " Available for Work" on the STAFF MANAGMENT board for those copies to disappear.
The STAFF MANAGMENT BOARD will be the main board. the DISPATCH BOARD and the DAY TO DAY board have the staff availability information as reference for ease of booking jobs.
Question -
1 - Can automation be created so that card copy will be deleted, or does it need to be archived.
2- How can I make sure there is only one card copy made in the reference lists as staff are moved out of the "Available for work" list on the STAFF MANAGMENT BOARD frequently and it is causing multiple copies of the same card to appear om the reference lists.
3- Is there a way to mark a card as the " original" so that we know to delete only the copies, like a way to lock the information in for only an administrator to delete.