I have used the card repeater power up for many years and every now and then when I would click on the "repeats" button it would say "It looks like something went wrong". I would wait a few days and it would start working again. Now it is not working at all, I have waited 1 week so far and still can't open it.

I'm unsure if this is a system wide issue or specific to my account. How can I edit my repeater cards?
The console output when the error occurs is
{
"message": "Error fetching recurrences",
"statusCode": 449,
"reason": "449 - {\"path\":\"cards\",\"originalMessage\":{\"message\":\"Requested too many cards, please limit\",\"error\":{\"name\":\"API::TooManyCardsRequested\",\"message\":\"Requested too many cards, please limit\",\"stack\":\"API::TooManyCardsRequested: Requested too many cards, please limit\\n at checkLimits (/opt/service/app/api/1/mixins/cardsMixinFactory.js:50:31)\\n at Object.fx (/opt/service/app/api/1/mixins/cardsMixinFactory.js:700:25)\\n at async BoardHandler.handleRequest (/opt/service/app/api/1/handler.js:674:20)\\n at async addPaths (/opt/service/app/components/api.js:264:30)\\n at async getPathDependencies (/opt/service/app/components/transformer.js:90:9)\\n at async Promise.all (index 1)\\n at async transformMany (/opt/service/app/components/transformer.js:142:77)\\n at async Object.transformOne (/opt/service/app/components/transformer.js:163:25)\\n at async Object.fx (/opt/service/app/api/1/board.js:838:42)\\n at async BoardHandler.handleRequest (/opt/service/app/api/1/handler.js:674:20)\\n at async BoardHandler._runHandlerWithRequest (/opt/service/app/api/1/handler.js:831:28)\"}},\"originalStatus\":403}"
}