Can any one help me with getting ahold of customer support, my Trello is missing a lot of information we been trying to developed for a while now,
Hello @Michael Nightingale
Access to Atlassian's customer support will only available to you if you have a Trello paid plan.
I sure hope not, this happen along time ago and I think they were able to fix it, cuz the deletion happened on their end of their software,
How can I say it on my board where you have tabs in the description part it's all deleted, so months worth of research gone due to a error on their end,
"this happened along time ago"
Are you saying this same issue has happened before, a long time ago, or the current issue happened a long time ago? How long is a long time? 1 day. 1 week. 1 year?
"I think they were able to fix it"
Well, that's very ambiguous. Did 'they' fix it or not? Do you have copies of the email interactions you had with 'them' that describe who they are and what, exactly, they fixed?
Are you sure you're not confusing Atlassian's customer support with your company's IT Service Desk who may have helped you 'a long time ago'?
"on my board where you have tabs in the description part"
You'll need to provide screen grabs to explain what you're referring to, as Boards don't have any 'tabs' and there is no 'description part' . You might be talking about Lists, or Cards, or something else.
"gone due to a error on their end"
How do you know that? What steps did you take to check this issue wasn't caused by one of the people in the "we have been trying" group who deleted it, or changed it, or archived it?
This happen about 4 years ago give or take. I believe Trello customer support help fix the issue.
And no the issue is on Trello end the only person on the board was me, went to bed that night and woke up to the description taps have been delete on all the 20 tabs I have,
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.