The SumoLogic integration allows you to add the `ResultsJson` from a given Sumologic payload. This can be added to the description of your alert as follows {{ ResultsJson }}
However, it can look quite messy. The format of this ResultsJson is a full JSON array that can contain multiple JSON objects within it (each JSON object will have the same fields).
For example, what if I wanted to extract `env` out of this ResultsJson:
[{"Timeslice":1724426340000,"avg":12.2584685,"env":"stage-env"},{"Timeslice":1234567894666,"avg":12.2584685,"env":"prod-env"},{"Timeslice":3566463246466,"avg":12.2584685,"env":"stage-env"}]
I have tried {{ ResultsJson.env }} but it did not work. I then tried something like this {{ ResultsJson.[0].env }} with the expectation that it might display just the first result within my SumoLogic payload. But it seems that `[]` aren't accepted
I have read articles and answers here on using {{ _payload }}. It is not clear to me if this works in the case of having a full JSON array within that a _payload field.