The following post describes various methods to force commiters to comment their check-in to their SVN repo. How is this possible using JIRA Studio?
http://www.stillnetstudios.com/require-subversion-comments-minimum/
Thanks!
Right now, JIRA Studio offers one optional pre-commit hook, which requires that the commit comment contains a valid, open issue key:
http://confluence.atlassian.com/display/JIRASTUDIO/Configuring+Commits+to+Require+a+JIRA+Issue+Key
There aren't any others available right now, but we'd love to hear more about the specific checks you'd like. Please create an improvement request and let us know the details of how you'd like it to work.
Hello Tim,
I was aware of this but this is very limiting. This kind of pre-commit enforces quality that is refelected in FishEye by ensuring comments are entered during a commit. It would seem this feature would only benefit FishEye and JIRA Studio adoption.
-- Graeme CloughleyRavel, Inc. - Director, Software Development
You need to enable editing of commit comments to cope with typos. This is normal subversion stuff.
I've got a user who has committed against the wrong issue number and I can't fix it.
Repository has not been enabled to accept revision propchanges;ask the administrator to create a pre-revprop-change hook
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.