Context: I'm a UX Researcher using JIRA. It's been a while since I lasted used it (many years) and our current environ is set up for Eng but we are being told to use it. I was the scrum master last time I used it, but things were set up for me. We will use it to manage our workload in 2 week sprints.
What is the difference between 'Issue Links' and 'Issues in epic'?
Right now, I've created Epics with Stories and Stories with Tasks. I've done this by using the 'parent task of' or 'child task of' option and pointing it back to the Epic or Story as needed.
But now I'm not sure if I've done this right as I don't know if I should have done those under the 'Issues in Epic' section instead. But then again, I'm not sure what the overall difference in having these in the 'Issue Links' section vs the 'Issues in Epic' section is.
