I have issue A in project 1. I clone it to B and move B to project 2. Now i want to set up an automation that: When B done -> automatically done A I try alot but it always respond that
"Lookup issues
Hello @Nguyễn Mạnh Thắng
Welcome to the Atlassian community.
To provide you with help we need you to share with us screen images that show your entire rule and the details of each step.
Also provide a screen image that shows the information from the Rule Details page.
And lastly provide a screen image that shows all the information in the Audit Log entry for the execution of the rule.
If you're seeking for an easier way to clone issues across projects and sync their status, you can try our app Elements Copy & Sync that allows you to clone and sync a full hierarchy of issues with all their content (summary, description, custom fields, comments, attachments, etc).
You can check our guide here.
The app is for free during 30 days (and it stays free under 10 users).
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.