Issue type "Milestone" is not showing in Advanced Roadmap Hierarchy drop down list. I have read multiple documents that show how to get this done but obviously I am missing something. It also does not show in in the dependency report roll-up drop down list.
Hello @Monica
You have tagged your post as Cloud deployment but also Data Center. Are you using the Jira Cloud product or the Jira Data Center product?
Does Milestone actually exist as an issue type? A Jira Administrator can confirm whether or not Milestone has been defined as an issue type from the Settings / Issues / Issue Types page.
After confirming that Milestone is a valid issue type, it must be added to the Issue Type Scheme for you project in order to be available in the Create Issue dialog.
@Trudy P Claspill Hi Trudy, I am using Jira Data Center.
Yes, 'Milestone' exists as an issue type, and it was added to the issue type scheme for the project.
Anything else I could check for?
Can you show us the Issue Type Scheme information for this project from Project Settings so that we can see that Milestone is included?
Was it created as a standard issue type or a subtask issue type?
Standard
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.