We need to integrate jira On-premise with service now so we need to set up server.
Hi @Deepak Pawar
You tagged this question as Cloud but your question metnions "on premise".
I assume it is the wrong tag?
What kind of integration are you looking for exactly? You'll probably need a plugin or an external solution so sync the tools.Or are you looking for creating your own API based integration?
Hey @Charlie Misonne
I missed deployment type. Thanks for your post.
Yes my question is we are integrating Service now and Jira but Jira is not on cloud its on-premises so for that shall we use OAuth2.0 ?I go through google but not getting recent one for OAuth2.0.
I go through google but not getting recent one for OAuth 2.0.
That's not surprising, considering that Jira Server didn't support OAuth 2.0 in the manner you mean, and given that Jira Server is now a discontinued, unsupported product, it never will.
This was documented in JRASERVER-43171, which you would have found when Googling 'Jira Server OAuth 2.0'.
For OAuth 2.0 I think you need to create an application link first on Jira data center (jira server is out of support indeed).
Jira OAuth 2.0 provider API | Administering Jira applications Data Center 10.0 | Atlassian Documentation
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.