How can I turn off this new editor? It just adds needless white space, the default spacing in the card descriptions is terrible, how can I revert back?
Hi @John Reynen ,
On August 15th Trello has disabled legacy markdown editor in favour of new WYSIWYG editor and at the moment you cannot reverse this change.
I made a browser extension that brings markdown editor back though. You can check it out and let me know what you think.
Install for Chrome, Edge, Opera or Brave here: https://chromewebstore.google.com/detail/better-trello/dnhdnenpngcecekbhklemaidbdpibiae
Install for Firefox: https://addons.mozilla.org/pl/firefox/addon/better-trello/
THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! you dont know how much this helped!
Great extension!I can see it has more than one feature.Perhaps you could consider including the following one into it: https://github.com/SosthenG/trello-shortcut-killer ?
@Seweryn KalembaYour Firefox plugin turns off the new editor for card descriptions. But it doesn't do it for comments. Any chance it could do the same to comments?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.