Hello everyone,
I have a problem with the display of a calculated field in a ConfiForm form. Have the following task:
- In the form, the monthly statement of expenses is to be summarised and submitted by e-mail.
- The form has a table-like structure and the table consists of the columns item number, description and amount in euros - You can enter 20 items in the form.
- The form is then sent to a specific e-mail address.
No problem so far - but I would like to display a totalisation of the amounts per item in the form. Therefore I use the ‘Formula’ field type.
It works fine in the e-mail. I get a total calculated here - but how do I get the totalisation to be calculated synchronously with the data input by the user and displayed directly in the form after an amount has been entered?
Would be great if someone here has an idea.
Regards - d.