I used the confluence to record some of my work materials and data for almost 2 years. And then suddenly I found the link doesn't exist anymore. How can I recover my link and all the materials sticking to that link?
My once link was:
https://kennuo1989.atlassian.net/wiki/home
Hi Frank - Welcome to the Atlassian Community!
Has it been a while since you logged in there? Do you have Jira set up under that domain also? https://kennuo1989.atlassian.net
hi @frankqiao2 ,
Confluence sites on the Free plan will be deactivated after 120 days of inactivity.
https://support.atlassian.com/security-and-access-policies/docs/track-storage-and-move-data-across-products/
When a Confluence Free plan site is deactivated due to inactivity, the following typically happens:
Access Restriction: Users will no longer be able to access the site. Attempting to visit the site will result in an error or a message indicating that the site has been deactivated.
Permanent Deletion: If the site remains deactivated for an extended period without reactivation, it may eventually be permanently deleted.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.