in the management of a project I would also like to include the economic management of the same, reporting a list of activities and the related revenue and/or cost
Hi, what do you mean by "management of a project"? I don't think Trello has projects.
Also, I am not sure if the thing you wanted to post before your text is appearing correctly.
I Jan
sorry for the late...
i use trello for my team, monitor the activity and duration... for each activity I would like to report the relative profit.. for example : activity 1 profit 200 €; activity 2 profit 100 €....
if possible, pre-loading the activities and their valuesI tried with custom fields but it doesn't allow me to associate an activity and value with the drop-down menu.
regards
Hi Sebastiano,
Is this a correct description of your worklow, please?
You would like your team members to pick an activity-profit pair and have it be visible on the card.
OR
And you would like your team members to have a pre-loaded activity and they would fill out the profit.Which one is it? Or am I completely wrong?
Hi Jan
Each project have more activities... Each activity have a profit
when single project end, team's member select activities and i can see the profit in the cardso my idea was to pre-load the activities in a drop-down menu o other solutions
thanks
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.