Hi everyone,
We're trying to add the AUI component in our space and get an error below. We have valid license and AUI is free. Is there any reason why it's not working for us?
Thank you
You will need to:
What macro are you adding to the page?
Hi Davin,
I just chose other macros and AUI Message Box
2017-03-08 15_06_15-Eric Anderson - Agile Training Home - Eric Anderson - Agile Training - Nebula.png
2017-03-08 15_06_27-Eric Anderson - Agile Training Home - Eric Anderson - Agile Training - Nebula.png
Yeah, that's kinda what I thought. That is part of the Content Formatting Macros add-on. The AUI macros require a license and the others don't. However, as of version 5.x of the Add-on they say it is now a fully paid add-on. Not sure totally what that means as I have updated it on my test Confluence and the macros that used to be free still seem to work. But no matter what the AUI macros have always been paid-for macros.
Do you know where I can purchase the license? Searching through market place doesn't give me anything. Thanks.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.