I am currently adding labels to the pages in my technical documentation wiki. Many of the labels I am using are multi-word labels, which I am separating using dashes, so that the phrase "precise extent" becomes the tag precise-extent. So far, so mundane. The main reason for tagging content is for weighting the Confluence search engine so that the pages which the editorial team defines as the most important will appear towards the top of the search results. (I am aware of other SEO techniques such as using the search terms in the page title, and in the headings on the page.) My question is this: by adding the label precise-extent on a page, am I increasing the weighting for the individual words, or am I just increasing the weighting for the whole term? I am still at an early stage of labelling my content -- too early to run A/B comparisons -- so I'm hoping that someone further down the same road as me can give me a steer in the right direction.