We currently got the problem, that we sometimes cant get the UI to resize tables.
So when I place my Cursor over the Line between two Columns, there is noch UI to grab and drag it somewhere.
Like today, I was working on the way to work on the train and it worked fine. When I got to my workplace, I wasnt able to resize tables anymore.
A Collegue of mine, using the same Confluence, was able to do so. But he observed it also a few times in the past.
Has anyone else observed such behavior?
We are currently experiencing an issue where we sometimes can't resize tables in the UI.
For example, when I place my cursor over the line between two columns, the UI doesn’t show any option to grab and drag the column.
This morning, while working on the train, everything was functioning correctly. However, when I arrived at my workplace, I could no longer resize tables.
A colleague of mine, who is also using the same Confluence instance, was able to resize tables but mentioned that he has encountered this issue a few times in the past as well.
Has anyone else experienced this behavior or maybe already found a solution?