Dear Trello Support Team, My name is Lili, and I am a user of Trello's free plan. I currently have 10 boards, which is the maximum allowed for free users. I have a couple of questions and issues I would like your assistance with.
1. If I am invited by a friend to join their board as a guest, without the ability to modify the board, should I still be able to join even though I’ve reached my personal limit of 10 boards?
2. I encountered a problem when I was invited to a friend's board. Some of the cards on the board contain attachments that I am unable to open. I tried removing and re-adding the star to the cards, but the attachments still do not appear. I also logged out and logged back in, but the issue persists. Could you help me understand why this is happening and how to resolve it?
Thank you for your assistance.
Best regards,
Lili