I'm looking to create a rule using Butler so that I don't have to create multiple rules, I will attempt to describe this as best as I can about what I'm looking to achieve.
I want the following to happen:
1. When a custom field is updated with one of our client names; and another is updated to a stage
2. The rule finds a template card for that client in a specific list
3. It then copies the checklist to the card that is labelled the same as the custom field stage name
4. This then updates a label on the card
I can see how to do it by specifically putting in the card name and checklist name, but this would mean we have to create multiple rules for all of our client template cards, but I want one rule that works across all our current and future clients.