If I have a couple of endpoints and I decide to group them, do they all get an overall status based on each component status? For example, if I let's say I have 3 components in a group, and all of them have the same Operational Status, Does the group which holds those three components have its own status that reflects the three components as operational, and if so, what happens when one of the components status changes, let's say to degraded or major outage, does it also affect the group overall status or is it just for each component?
My second question is which plan supports component grouping? I already have a process setup for individual components, but I've been asked to inquire and upgrade on the solution since some of our API's have multiple endpoints that capture different services, and we want to be able to capture all at once through component grouping and be able to get an overall status for each group based on its subcomponents.