How do I write an advanced search for issues that have not been updated in the last 5 days?
I have updated before and after? should I use that?
Use this in your query to find issues not updated within the last five days:
updated < -5d
This worked.
Do you know how to query for:
Issues that have been updated in the last 5-10 days.
Issues that have NOT been updated in the last 5-10days?
Thanks
I'm not sure I understand what you are asking for, but here's what I think you mean. Let me know if I misunderstood.
Issues that have been updated in the last 5-10 days:
If you mean issues that were last updated between 5 days ago and ten days ago, that would be this:
updated >-10d AND updated <-5d
If you mean issues that were not updated between 5 days ago and ten days ago, that would be:
updated <-10d OR updated >-5d
This works but if i would like to search the issue that have not been updated in last 5 days by few users. I'll explain you scenario as under.
Onsite team is updating comment daily in JIRA but my team is not responding to that ticket since 15 days. If i use above query i'll not get that ticket in filter.
So i am looking for query which gives me result of tickets which were not updated by my team since X days.
Hi.
I want to know if exsit any filter to show the stories and task without estimation in time (effort), i want to have a filter to show what are the bad practices that my team has been doing.
@Carlos Medina RubioProbably best to create a new question rather than add this onto the end of an old, already-answered question about something different.
In your issue search, use something like this:
issuetype=story and timeestimate is empty
I don't know the name of the fields you use for your time estimates, so you may need to add your own field name there.
See https://confluence.atlassian.com/jirasoftwareserver079/advanced-searching-950291047.html (or the link for whatever version you are using) for more information on searching.
Ok, so many thanks... it was done
General rule for the "not queries" is to save the query as filter, then write a new query and exclude this filter:
updated < -5d and updated > -10d
save this search as UpdatedBetween5and10d
filter != UpdatedBetween5and10d
Great point. Thanks @Filip Pokorny.
Hi, how can I check only Service Desk Issues - whitout an "external" update?
I will only check the comments for customer, not the internal ones...
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.