My account using company email register is locked and not able to loginanthony.ma@molgroup.comI replied email but in vain, and i am not able to access the support ticket with the company email. What should i do?
Hi Anthony - Welcome to the Atlassian Community!
I have requested someone from Atlassian to come help you.
Hi @Anthony Ma
You will need to reply to that email with 2 forms of identification as indicated. This is not a request to use 2 Factor Authentication. Your account has been flagged because the firstname/lastname combination you had for the account matched an individual that is on the export control restriction list.
Please don't reply with that information here. You need to reply to that email you received and include attachments that can help us to verify your identity. Once our team has reviewed this, I expect your account will be reactivated.
I have re-opened that support case, as I can see it appears to have timed-out due to inactivity.
Andy
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.