I am using Trello board and added tracktime to my board , just for trial i have added random hours and estimates . Now I am not able to delete them
Thanks
Hi Rekha,
When you mention tracktime on your board, are you referring to the Time Tracker Power-Up: https://trello.com/power-ups/59cf411fe342369bca2565b9 If yes, have you tried the Remove personal settings option? If you have, you can disable the Power-up, and re-enable it again. Please follow the steps below:https://support.atlassian.com/trello/docs/enabling-power-ups/#Disabling-a-Power-Up
For other issues or questions, as these are maintained by third party software, we don't work directly with them so any questions regarding these Power-Ups are best addressed by their own support team. I highly recommend that you reach out to their support team from the above Power-Up link.
I hope this helps, but let us know if you have any questions!----------------If this post helps with your query, then please consider the Accept answer or Like button to help the other users find it more quickly.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.