Hello, newbie here. I created a new project by copying an existing one. I need to change the notification scheme for the new project. I don't see how / where this is done. Any assistance is appreciated.
Log in as your admin, go to the project configuration and look at the schemes in use. You should be able to click on the link for the notification scheme to change it.
Follow these steps to edit the notification scheme associated with your project. Assuming that you are the admin...
1. Go to your project page. 2. click the "project settings" gear icon on the bottom of the left hand navigation area. 3. Click on "Notifications". 4. Now, on the right hand side you will see an "Actions" button with a gear on it. Click it. 4. Choose "Use a different scheme". 5. Pick the new scheme (assuming that you have already set that up). 6. click "Associate"
Worked thanks
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.