When I wanted to edit a comment, all that was written had disappeared, and the text box became blank.
When I clicked "discard changes" it went back to normal.
Therefore I thought it was a display bug. I
clicked again on "edit", used the ctrl+end keyboard shortcut, and added the note I wanted.
Again, I don't see anything of what was written there before.
After saving, only the new note I added is shown.
I used ctrl+z to cancel, but nothing happened!!!
I have tried with other comments on the same card and there is no problem. It works perfectly fine.
Then I tried to edit the same problematic comment again with the only new note I added, and again, the text box became blank.
WHAT SHOULD I DO???
It seems like a specific problem in the specific comment text box.
I really need what was written there and now the data is gone.
I would appreciate any guidance and help.