we are unable to setup JIRA, we have this error when crating new project :
org.postgresql.util.PSQLException: ERROR: relation "AO_B9A0F0_APPLIED_TEMPLATE" does not exist
OA tables are for plugins. Go to admin panel / System / Plugin data storage. Here you can find plugin which uses this table.
Then:
Other option - database is not supported by JIRA. Here is list of supported databases: https://confluence.atlassian.com/adminjiraserver072/supported-platforms-828787550.html
how we can see the correct licence version ? I've just à Jira software licence and nothing else.We use the last on 7.3 bin version
We have a valid licence for JIRA SOFTWARE.How can we see if this plugin is valid for this lcence ? we have just found a list of plugins...
First of all - AO tables are for plugins. Since first to do is find out which plugin this table belongs to.
Go to admin panel/System/advanced and select "Plugin Data Storage". Find this table here and get plugin it belongs to.
Finally, the solution is in the configuration files of Postgresql.
You need to give this inofrmation :
SET search_path TO myschema,public;
Thanks - We faced the same issue while trying to hook up an Azure postgresql db service to a Jira instance
It is related to this issue: https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JRASERVER-64886
We used
"ALTER DATABASE <database_name> SET search_path TO schema1,schema2;"
The search_path parameter sets the order in which schemas are searched using non-qualified object names.
Thank you.
This fixed my problem installing Jira 8.2.1 with Azure Database for Postgresql.
I had to use a non-default schema because Azure was adding 2 PostgreSQL extensions, which caused Jira to think the DB was not empty.
I couldn't easily remove the extensions via my Terraform modules.
So I changed my Terraform module to set the new schema name to be the same as the jiradbuser user name (default search path in PostgreSQL is "$user", public).
This fixed the "org.postgresql.util.PSQLException: ERROR: relation "AO... does not exist" errors.
Hi Jacobsen,
I think I am in the same boat for now, the version of Postgresql I am using is 14.1.
Once I created the new database, I created a new schema and used the workaround to set the search_path to it, but issue kept still.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.