Is there a way to 'freeze panes' on a card so I can scroll down through the whole card and still see the title?
Hi Maria,
Unfortunately, Trello doesn't have a feature to freeze the card title as you scroll.
You could try copying the title and pasting it into the card description or a comment for easy reference. You can also check if a similar feature has already been requested (or request it yourself!) here: https://jira.atlassian.com/projects/TRELLO/
I hope this helps!
Not a perfect solution but the url bar in your browser should have the card title, even when you scroll down.
That's helpful to keep my brain on track, however, during my process, I often need to copy part of the title (speed and accuracy!).
THANK YOU!! This feature has been added and is working wonderfully!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.