Hello,
I am struggling to find a way to change the status of an issue when all items of the checklist related to it are done in Jira Automation
I only see one field that gets updated in my case, a custom field called customfield_10489, that carries the value: "Checklist: 4/5" for example.
The issue I have is that when I check the last item, the value in customfield_10489 is updated to "Checklist: 5/5", but I cannot get my Jira automation to trigger here. I don't know how to find this field in the Drop down of the Monitor field value change trigger
I can only seem to choose fields that have a name, and I don't see a name on this field aside from customfield_14089 itself.
Given this issue with triggering the automation, do you think the solution is still this?
- Ensure the Save local checklist items to Jira custom fields global setting is enabled.
If i manually trigger the automation, I can already extract the value 4 and 5 from the value "Checklist: 4/5" and compare them. I just cannot get the trigger to fire.
The Issue Updated trigger also does not fire when I check an item on a checklist, so I'm a bit stuck.
The Checklist app is the one by Code Heroes.
Does anyone habe any idea what I could do?
Thanks a lot for your help.
Markus