We have several pages with several forms to submit information and create tickets. Several of these forms have the expand macro. When a hidden section is clicked to be expand the page automatically refreshes itself and the typed data is lost. I am attaching a screenshot of the issue. But after doing a test it seems this bug is only present when the expand macro is included in a Registration control in confiforms. When placed outside of the registration control macro, the page does not refresh itself when the expand button is clicked. @Alex Medved _ConfiForms_
Hi @Jonathan Saldarriag
Could this be an issue - https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/CONFSERVER-92529
Or is this some kind other "expand macro"?
Alex
Yes, that is exactly what is happening. Although we have version 8.9.3 installed. I also created a support ticket with Atlassian but wanted to check here in the forum if there was a workaround I was not aware of. So should we only wait for them to fix it?
The issue seems to be with a expand macro and the way it (mis)behaves.
Could you share what are the Atlassian findings?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.