I was logged out of Trello on all my devices (mobile and laptop), tried to log back in using the Google login as I have before and it appears to have created a completely new user for me that has none of my boards. It uses my same email, but the @ name has changed to the same username but with a 1 at the end (example: original username was @myusername, and now it's @myusername1), but both use the same email.
I thought maybe this happened after I tried to log into Jira for another project and forgot if it was using my personal email or my email for the project. Could this have created a separate Atlassian account that cleared my old Trello board? I live on my Trello board, for both my life and work (as a contractor, so I have a personal account) and will be horrified if I've lost all my boards.
Thank you for any help