When calling the api :"https://api.atlassian.com/users/{user_id}/manage/lifecycle/disable", I am getting error 403
b'{"key":"forbidden.action","context":{"allowed":false,"reason":{"key":"externalDirectory.scim"}},"errorKey":"forbidden.action","errorDetail":{"allowed":false,"reason":{"key":"externalDirectory.scim"}}}'
Can you please help
Hi @Apurv Rathore
Are you using the Account ID of the user, this is quite a long number.
Also this is a Cloud only API option.
Do you provide an API key as bearer token for authentication, this is required.
Hey @Marc -Devoteam- . Yes I am using account ID of the user, and yes it's a long string.Yes I am also using API key as bearer token. Other api's such as create account are working, it's just that this particular api is not working.
Could you please help here.
I do not understand what this error means
What does this error with key externalDirectory.scim mean, and how do we resolve this issue.
Is you Cloud SSO and a user directory connected?
If so this probably means the user is managed and will only be disabled or deleted if done so in the user directory.
In this case you are no able to delete the user as it's a managed user.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.