How can I modify my plugin's pom.xml file so that it copies jtds-1.2.4.jar to my JiraPlugin\target\jira\webapp\WEB-INF\lib after compiling?
Hi Angelo,
Add the following dependency to your pom.xml:
<dependency> <groupId>net.sourceforge.jtds</groupId> <artifactId>jtds</artifactId> <version>1.2.4</version> </dependency>
Hope this helps?!
Why do you want the jar file under WEB-INF/lib? If it is needed by the plugin, it should only be under the plugins classpath. You can just give the dependency scope as compile and the jar will be available in the META-INF/lib folder after packaging.
I have an sql test server for jira and I want to be connected to it when I do a atlas-run after atlas-clean, to do that I copy dbconfig.xml in jira/home but I get an error for the missing drivers
It doesen't look like the file is copied to WEB-INF/lib
Is the file somewhere in your package?
Normally you would update your driver in de lib directory of your tomcat. Since you are apparently testing on you local machine, you can use the following plugin to manualy copy files to the target directory:
http://maven.apache.org/plugins/maven-resources-plugin/examples/copy-resources.html
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.