How do I batch link jira tasks to confluence pages
Takhe,
If your JIRA is integrated with CONFLUENCE, you can use one macro - JIRA Issues - at the Confluence to filter some tasks.
You can specify the JQL in the filter or even give the JQL in the form field for the filter, so that it includes issues from a project: something like project = <projectname> in the filter or JQL should do it.
You can read more about hte macro here: https://confluence.atlassian.com/doc/jira-issues-macro-139380.html
Lemme know if this helped you.
Regards.
Hi Lameck,
I'm trying to link multiple JIRA tasks to a single confluence page in one go.
Currently I have to open each task individually and then
Click More and select link. then Select Confluence Page and apply the http address of the page I want it to link to. Its a pain when you have 4000+ tasks
Any help is greatly Appreciated
Takhe
@takhe bhandal,
When you:
And you'll show a "report" at the Confluence page.
image2016-6-3 12:33:21.png
But the limitation is you will not see the link at JIRA task.
Maybe some one Add-on help you.
And there some suggestions opened to that:
https://jira.atlassian.com/issues?jql=project = CONF AND component = "Macros - JIRA Macros" AND status != closed AND type = Suggestion
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.