Hi,
We have a space with pages that are each restricted to a group of users. A user can have access to more than one page of that space. On the space main page, I want to list the contents of the pages that the user has access to. I use the excerpt macro on the page and the excerpt include macro on the main page.
So I have pages A, B and C and the user has access to A and B, not C.
Now on the main page I want to show contents of A and contents of B to the user.
This works great, except for the contents of page C which the user cannot access. Instead of simply not showing the content, the macro outputs "page does not exist", which obviously is not what I want.
What is interesting is that if I just want to show the pages (not the content) that a user can access on the main page, I can use the children macro and that will work fine, e.g. show only the pages that a user can access and simply leave out the ones the user cannot access.
Is there a way to achieve the same behavior with the excerpt-include macro as with the children macro, or should I use a different method?
Thanks,
Geert