I have a project where the assertthat configuration has been enabled. Is there a way to move the features/scenarios from one board to another board where they have it enabled?
Hello @Rania Haddadin
What is the Jira hosting/deployment type you are using? Are you using Jira Cloud or Jira Server/Data Center?
Can you provide more information about what it is that you are trying to move from one board to another? Providing screen images to illustrate that would be helpful.
Are you trying to move issues from one board to another?
Are you trying to move board configuration settings to another board?
Hi @Trudy P Claspill
We are using Jira, we have features (per screen shot below) that we would like to see if they can be moved to another Jira Project along with the attached scenarios.
We are in the process of getting another Jira project created so instead of creating the same features in that project we were wondering if there would be a way to move the features/scenarios to the new project.
It appears that you are using Jira Server or Jira Data Center (self-hosted, not the Software-as-a-Service Jira Cloud product).
I have not seen that Feature functionality in Jira as native functionality. I suspect that you are using a third party plugin to get that functionality. Without knowing the third party plugin that you are using I cannot begin to guess at whether the information can be associated to a different Jira project.
My bad
This functionality gets enabled through the project settings in Jira. Is the asserThatconfiguration
Hi Rania
This is Nick from AssertThat Support Team, we'll try to answer your question regarding the AssertThat BDD, Cucumber & Test Management for Jira plugin.
The plugin is enabled on a project by project basis and the Features and Scenarios are only accessible within the project you are connected to. This is by design to restrict access to BDD features / scenarios to the projects users have access to.
The easiest way to move the features/scenarios between project is to export and import them. From the Features page using the "Download All Features" button.
In your new project select Upload Features (the Features/scenarios will be downloaded as a Zip file so please expand first.).
Finally please note that the import will only import valid BDD Features and Scenarios. So if you have any incomplete or invalid features/scenarios please correct them first.
Any Questions then please get back to us
Thanks
Nick
AssertThat Marketplace Support
HI Nick, thank you so much. I will give it a try in UAT and see how it works. If I get stuck I will be sure to ask questions..
Thanks again,
Rania
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.