jira.permission.comment.user = false as property on workflow status does not work
it does not disable both comment buttons
Jira - 6.2
Ref:
https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/JIRA/How+to+deactivate+comments+for+closed+issues
Use jira.permission.comment.user = denied instead of false
Did not work
What is the version of JIRA? I tested on JIRA 6.2.7 and it works.
My bad - it worked without any issue.
jira.permission.comment.user = denied
is not working for JIRA version 7.6.4, any idea ?
I try jira.permission.comment.user ->denied and works fine! in Jira 7.6.7
Does this apply also to properties of transitions too? I want to hide Comment field on the transition screen, but none of the Properties below didn't work (in Jira 7.8.2)
jira.permission.comment.denied = truejira.permission.comment.user = falsejira.permission.comment.user = denied
Also, none of the other suggested solutions with javascript etc. didn't work, it's quite weird that such simple thing as to hide field on the transition screen is so insanely complicated...
Hi Nikola,
try with this:
jira.permission.comment = false
it's working for me
Regards,
Jacek
None of these seem to work in 8.3 is there a page the just lays out all the status proprieties I can use?
What's about latest cloud version? Nothing working.
I agree, we should have this listed out somewhere.
Hi @Jacek Klimczak ,
jira.permission.comment = false does not work for me in the transition property.
@Shahriar use this: jira.permission.comment.denied=true
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.