Hi @Iveta
I found your email in the support case you created. I found that it was on a suppression list. I have cleared this from our side. You should now be able to receive notifications to that address.
Andy
Hello, Andy,Thank you for your help! Now everything seems to work.
Hello, Andy.
My colleague has the same issue. Please remove him from the suppression list:
Hi @Jung-Ho Chung I found there was a suppression on your account. I have just cleared this from our side.
Hello,
I'm trying to verify the email. I have tried to resend the verification code, and I have checked my spam folder, but I do not see the verification code.Is it possible that there is suppression on this account?Regards,
Glenn
There is no suppression from our side for that address. I can see every message sent to that address in the last 2 weeks has been marked as delivered by the receiving SMTP server. I'd recommend reaching out to your mail admin. It's most likely that the mail server is quarantining these.
thank you
Hi @Andy Heinzer I have a similar issue where one of my account may be in the suppression list and I am not able to get the recovery email. Please note that this is a different email/account with which i am posting this question as i am not able to login with the account in contention. what is the best way for me to communicate the actual email address ? I do not want that in a public forum
Hi @k
If you are an organization admin, you could navigate to your Atlassian Cloud site, then go to System settings > Admin email Audit. Most Cloud sites would have a URL format of this page of [yoursite].atlassian.net/jira/settings/system/notification-logs
From this page you could see and possibly remove suppressions of any user your site attempted to contact, but mail was blocked/suppressed.
Alternatively, you could follow the steps in how to find accountid to locate the user's account id. You could share the account id here in community, and from that I could determine the email address to check this from my side.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.