I have 2 iPhones, an old XS and a new 15 Pro. I installed Opsgenie iOS app in my new device but I am not able to receive push notification alerts in this device because the device is not listed as one of the options under "Profile > Notification Rules". I see my old device (XS) listed in there, but not the new one. Interestingly, I am able to see the same device listed under "Profile > Contact Methods". Please see screenshots attached.. I have already followed troubleshooting steps from here: https://support.atlassian.com/opsgenie-ios/docs/troubleshooting-for-ios/What I've also tried:- Logging out then back in- Uninstalling/reinstalling the app- Revoking/granting the notification permission- Restarting the deviceNone of them resolved it for me. Why wouldn't my new device be listed under "Notification Rules" while it is listed under "Contact Methods" without a problem?Old device: iPhone XS (iOS v17.5.1) (Opsgenie v3.7.5)New device: iPhone 15 Pro (iOS v17.5.1) (Opsgenie v3.8.3)
I had this same issue for my new Android phone. I was able to get around the issue by manually adding the device into the notification rules through the Web UI.
Hey @Onur Dursun
G'Day, Hope you're doing well.
Can you check if the Web UI of Opsgenie is listing the new device?
Hi @Abhay Sarraf, thanks for your reply.I don't see it in Web UI either. Attaching a screenshot below:
This is a major bug causing operators to inadvertently miss alerts.
Hey there Onur, is still an issue? I wondered if you had tried navigating to Settings -> Notifications -> Contact methods and deleting the current mobile application you have there?
Hey @Jared Hale, that was it! I didn't realize the "+" button in there. Good call!I was able to add my new device this way. Accepting your answer. Thank you!
Hi @Elelta D thanks for checking in. I was just able to unblock myself by using the "+" button in Web UI, as the accepted answer suggested.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.