Hi ,
I need to dispaly the issue description in rich text render style. I have to install the JEditor plugin in my hosted Jira but i can't plugin the JEditor in On demand Jira.
I given this below message as input in issue description through REST API,
<div class="ExternalClassB3F24BA5BD444C40BCD369E477A37468"><p>Sample file : <a href="http://xxx/Value-2048378671.zip" style="font-family:'segoe ui', sans-serif;font-size:10pt">GetCalcualtedValue.zip</a></p>
<p><br /></p>
<p>Case 1 : </p>
<p><br /></p>
<p>1. Run the sample </p>
<p>2. clicke the button &quot;Issue 1&quot;</p>
<p>3. check the message box</p>
<p>Observed result : Value contain <span style="font-size:8pt">double quotes</span></p>
<p>expected result : value must be without <span style="font-size:8pt">double quotes.</span></p>
<p><span style="font-size:8pt"><br /></span></p>
<p><span style="font-size:8pt">Case 2 :</span></p>
<p></p>
<p>1. Run the sample </p>
<p>2. clicke the button &quot;Issue 2&quot;</p>
<p>3. check the message box</p>
<p>Observed result : Infinity<span style="font-size:8pt"></span></p>
<p>expected result : result should be &quot;#DIV/0!&quot;</p>
<div><span style="font-size:8pt"><br /></span></div>
<p></p></div>
How to achieve the JEditor rendering in Wiki style rederer. Please give some REST API example for Wikistyle render