So we are probably using JPD in the wrong way, but since plans doesn't support multiuser pickers (for some reason), I'm trying to get our project valuation list into JPD so my leadership stops using an excel sheet.
I have JPD setup very nicely right now and I'm hoping I can put a bow on it with some automations and one of the biggest automation requests is to automatically pull the users from linked issues (an epic or initiative etc) and take the users listed under additional participants and them pipe them to JPD and add them to the resources field.
However, I'm running into not being able to find that field in automations.
Does anyone know if there is a way around this? If I had a custom field ID this would be about as standard as ever but I'm not sure how or where the "fields" in JPD are store and how to reference them. I'm willing to do API calls if needed as well but unsure of how I may even be able to do that.
EDIT: Just to update, I ran a get on the issue from JPD and was able to find the custom field value, it just looks like I'll have to configure the advanced field editing. If anyone has any advice for that too, I'm all open. Right now I have to play this game of cat and mouse on how to trigger it properly and then not getting a correct JSON unfortunately.