Hi everyone, I’m working on a web project with a lot of photo assets, and I’m using Bitbucket for version control. I’m new to Bitbucket and need some help with handling photos. Here are my questions:
1. How do I upload and manage large photo files in Bitbucket? My project has high-resolution images, and I want to ensure they are stored correctly.
2. Are there best practices for organizing photo files in Bitbucket repositories? Should I use specific folder structures or naming conventions?
3. How can I collaborate with others on photos in Bitbucket? If my team members need to edit or review these images, what’s the best way to manage those changes?
4. Does Bitbucket have any tools or integrations that help with photo version control? I’m interested in knowing if there are any plugins or features that can make managing photo assets easier.
5. What are the limitations or common issues when using Bitbucket for photo files? Are there any known problems or tips for avoiding issues with photos in Bitbucket? Thanks for any advice you can give!
Best regards,