I would like my agents to confirm that specific steps have been taken before they close a ticket. To do this, I created a checkboxes custom field and put some test fields that I would like checked off on. I then put that custom field on a screen and attached that screen to a transition. In the transition, I made the following condition using Script Runner simple scripted validator:
cfValues['Workstation Configuration Checklist']*.value in
['Confirm User AD groups', 'Set user account to force user to change password at next logon', 'Confirm with user that they have changed their password']
When I attempt to close the ticket, I see the checklist that I assigned to the screen in the transition. If I check no fields, one field, or two fields, it errors out with a custom error stating that I need to ensure all checkboxes are checked. However, when all checkboxes are checked I still get the error. Basically no matter what is checked the condition prevents the transition from happening. Does anyone happen to know what I might be doing incorrectly?