Hi all. We have one Confiform with many different views, basically tableview macros on separate pages. We'd like one group of these views to all share the same layout for input (ie registration?) and edit, and another set of views to use the same different layout.
I understand that in the Registrations Control I can use the Use the layout from main 'ConfiForms Registration Control' setting to determine whether I point to one central layout or, if unchecked, a layout defined on the current page. However I would like several of my views to point to the same layout that is not the one defined on the same page as my form definition lives. In essence, I'd like to be able to point some views to layout a and some other group of views to point to layout b, but I don't see how to do this. I hope this makes sense! @Alex Medved any ideas?