I accidentally removed my account from the Workspace I've set up for Welcome Merchant. I can only see the Boards as a guest. I sent a request to join the Workspace but that hasn't come through the email that the Trello account is registered under.
Hello, Marjorie!Is there any other admin on this board that can invite your account? Aren't you an admin at the workspace that has this board? You need to either reach out to one of the admins and get an invite or get yourself back this way.In case there's no admin on the board and workspace, can you share here the link to the board so I can see if we can take any action?Kind regardsAlissonTrello Team
Hi Alisson,thanks for that, all sorted now. Another team member was appointed as an admin and added me back in.
Awesome, glad you got it!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.