While using it, it suddenly shuts down and shows the image as shown in the picture for no reason.https://abbonproject.atlassian.net/jira/software/projects/SAFEAPP/boards/5
Hi @Punch1 ,
Welcome to Atlassian Community!
As mentioned in Atlassian cloud notification, your Atlassian subscription might ended.
Kindly reach out to your organization admin or if you have permissions to check billing status.
Thanks,
Chandrababu
Hi @Punch1
Welcome to the community!
Keep in mind that we don't have access to your environment itself as this is a public forum. Additionally, you attempted to share a picture (it seems), but it failed. Can you please try adding it again? I'm curious to see which message you're getting.
Did you always have this issue, or were you able to use the board successfully before? Are you the admin of the project?
The problem is that I am an Admin and when I go to check, I do not find any outstanding bills in the system.
Check if you have installed a marketplace app that is not free after 30 days.
Disable this app and remove it via the Atlassian administration, billing and manage subscriptions.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.