I'm unable to log into app from my Samsung S20 FE phone. The password is correct, I've tried resetting it but nothing.
Hello, Namrata!Welcome to the community.I sent you a new password reset. Can you see if it works now and try to log on to the app after resetting?Kind regardsAlissonTrello Team
Hi Alisson,
Thanks for a prompt reply. However, the problem persists, the app simply doesn't process the password. Here's a screenshot
Hello, Namrata!is there any error message after trying to log in? Can you try this in incognito mode to see if the issue persists?Kind regardsAlissonTrello Team
The issue is with the login on the app so incognito mode is not possible there. It simply keeps processing the password in spite of changing and or resetting the password. This seems to be an app glitch.
Regards,
Namrata
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.