I have my own private board, but at some time in the past, I was shared another board in our workspace while I temporarily took over duties for a departed employee. After we hired a new employee who took back the task of this particular trello board, I left the board and am no longer a member, nor do I have read or write access to the board.
However, the labels that I used when I did work on that board (of which I am no longer joined), are still showing up in my list of labels.
I worry if I delete those labels from my list that it will also delete them from the board I inherited the labels from - which would be a problem.
Since I'm no longer a member of the board in question, am I OK to delete those labels that are appearing in my list which I no longer use? Or will it also remove them from the board which added them to my list of labels?