Found this but it didn't do the trick: Moving Cards to another list and back. Anyone with better answers?
Hello @Lauren Kramer
Welcome to the Atlassian community.
Can you clarify what you mean by "list"?
If this concerns an Automation rule please provide screen images showing the entire rule and the details of each step.
Hi @Trudy P Claspill
So currently how my boards would look like is that my client has several lists consisting of "clients". Each lists has cards pertaining to a specific project for that client. So most of the time i would move a "card" from let's say "client 1" to the "In progress card". So I usually add label so that it move's directly to the "in Progress" card. Instead of using the move function on each list. So once it's in the "in progress" list and done I would remove the label but that card would be left on the "in progress" list. What I want is that it would revert back to it's "original" list which is "client 1".
Can you provide a screen image the shows the "lists" you are referencing?
I think we use different terminology. It would help to have a screen image that illustrates what you are referring to by "list".
You can obscure confidential information on the cards.
There's no other lists. I mean that's what Trello call it. So on this photo is the lists are named as To Do Doing and Done. Hope that clarifies it.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.