Using Confluence Data Certer
I have a situation where the option to Include Child pages is grayed out. Before this was an option, anyone else having this issue? Also that loop next to the "copy" button keeps looping non stop.
Usually this happens when there are no child pages associated with the page that you are trying to copy.
Correct, but I was able to verify that in fact the page does have child pages.
Do you have anything like Comala installed? If the pages are unable to be edited, they wouldn't be able to be moved either. Or is there a permission on the child pages that restricts you from moving them?
I do not believe that we do, but I will check with our engineers to make sure. I did review permissions but didn't find anything that would cause this, however I will go ahead and take a look again. Thank you.
From the screenshot, it looks like we are hitting on the Bug CONFSERVER-96561.
The following error stack can be seen in the application logs
2024-07-24 13:48:18,575 ERROR [http-nio-8090-exec-10 url: /rest/api/content/98344/child/page; user: admin] [rest.api.model.ExceptionConverter] convertServiceException No status code found for exception, converting to internal server error : -- url: /rest/api/content/98344/child/page | userName: admin | referer: https://testinglb.instenv.internal.atlassian.com/display/TEST/Test | traceId: b280773cec4b39f3com.atlassian.confluence.api.impl.pagination.BatchExecutionException: Error during batch execution with session managementat com.atlassian.confluence.api.impl.pagination.PaginationServiceImpl.executeBatchWithSessionManagement(PaginationServiceImpl.java:281)at com.atlassian.confluence.api.impl.pagination.PaginationServiceImpl.lambda$doRequestInTransaction$1(PaginationServiceImpl.java:263)at com.atlassian.confluence.api.impl.ReadOnlyAndReadWriteTransactionConversionTemplate.executeInReadOnly(ReadOnlyAndReadWriteTransactionConversionTemplate.java:38)at com.atlassian.confluence.api.impl.pagination.PaginationServiceImpl.doRequestInTransaction(PaginationServiceImpl.java:261)Caused by: org.hibernate.HibernateException: Unable to resolve owner of loading collection [[com.atlassian.confluence.core.ContentEntityObject.contentProperties#1605644]] for second level cachingat org.hibernate.engine.loading.internal.CollectionLoadContext.addCollectionToCache(CollectionLoadContext.java:360)
The issue has been fixed in 7.19.26, 9.0.1, 8.9.5, 8.5.14 versions of Confluence.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.